I love to cook. I especially love quick, easy recipes! These are two of my favorites that together make a staple meal in our house. Panko Crusted Chicken is a healthy choice than fried battered chicken. I found a recipe for Cane’s Chicken Secret Sause and have been loving it at home with all my chicken recipes. I thought I would share with you!
Panko Crusted Chicken Strips
2 Chicken Breasts
2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Well Beaten Eggs
1 Cup of Flour
Italian Seasoning (To Taste)
Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- Slice the chicken breast into strip sizes. Rise and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Pour eggs, Flour, and Panko into a three sperate bowls. Add Salt, Pepper, and Italian Seasoning to the Panko Crumbs and stir.
- Dredge the chicken in flour until it is coated. Dredge chicken in the egg and roll in the Panko Crumbs. Coat fully to create a crust
- Place on a baking sheet (Like Below). Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or try my favorite below.
Copycat Cane’s Sauce
1/2 Cup of Ketchup
1/4 Cup of Mayonaise
1 Tablespoon of Worchteshier Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
A Generous amount of black pepper to coat the top a few times over.
This sauce is best after sitting in the refrigerator for a few hours at least.
If you give this meal a try let me know in the comments below!
Stay tuned for more fun on Friday